Monday, February 20, 2012

A New Beginning

 Well Hello There,

I guess I have jumped on the bandwagon of blogging. I've had the urge to create a blog for a long time now, but I've had nothing to write about. When I was in highschool, back when Livejournal was today's facebook I consitently kept my followers up to date with my happenings but that quickly faded away.

Now, I finally feel that i have something to write about. Although, I'm not sure I am ready to go public yet, well public as far as my friends and people i know personally. This blog, for now, will be my own safe haven. A place to get out my thoughts that no one wants to listen to. To scream, to cry, to celebrate and all in all a place to record my feelings and avoid insanity. Maybe one day I'll share it with my "real friends", but for now this is for me...and anyone who stumbles across it and finds it interesting. Who knows, maybe I'll inspire or help someone along the way....

I guess i should explain what my blog is about...As you can see by the title it is about changing my life. That is pretty vague I have to admit, so here we go.... I finally have the motivation and will power to make a change, to lose weight, get healthy, control my life, become financially stable and get my life on the track I want it to be. Here I will share all of my trials and tribulations about losing weight, sticking to a budget, trying to balance exercise, school, family, friends, work and being a wife without losing my mind in the process.


-Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment